Eco bags are designed to replace the packs that pollute the environment. They are just as necessary for occasional purchases, indispensable for a trip to the nearest store and for the children’s things that moms take with them for a walk.
Eco bags are designed to replace the packs that pollute the environment. They are just as necessary for occasional purchases, indispensable for a trip to the nearest store and for the children’s things that moms take with them for a walk. The era of plastic bags is devoid of consumption, replacing them with products from environmental clean materials, in the present time they have received the name of eco-bags. Big, small, stylish, simple any options you like. Unlike plastic bags the eco bag can be washed, as it is made of fabric. It is not necessary to go to the store and buy it, because everything can be done with your own hands. There are many options to do this quickly and cheaply.
How to sew eco-bag:
Necessary tools: scissors, two parts of the fabric (approximately 30 * 35 cm), needle and thread (you can use a sewing machine)
- Take a plastic bag and 2 pieces of cotton fabric of appropriate size;
- Measure the shape of your future bag, make a pattern;
- Sew 2 pieces of fabric together. Your eco bag is ready.
Another way: you can take two rectangular pieces of fabric and two strips (which will be handles) and sew everything with each other. Do not forget to decorate the bag.
The main qualities of such bags are ease of execution, capacity and compactness. Such bags are universal, it is important to choose the right material, but they are in greatest demand in the warm season. Shopping trips, various excursions, travel, and rest on the beach – you want to make it all, and at the same time, everything needs to be put somewhere. In addition, here, as needed, a bag, which will fit everything you need, comes in handy, while it does not really matter to itself or take up much space. If you suddenly did not find the excess of tissue, you can show creativity, because you can make this product from simple things, such as from a T-shirt. By the way, a T-shirt with print, multicolored will be a good addition to your bag.
How to sew eco-bag from a T-shirt:
Necessary tools: old shirt (can be printed), scissors, ruler, pencil.
- Place the T-shirt on an even surface, cut off the sleeves. Up T-shirts will cut according to the shape of the upcoming bag. Measure the depth of the bag and add another 8 cm;
- Bottom of the upcoming bag cut strips 1 cm wide and 5-6 cm long. Firmly tie the ribbons to each other this will be the bottom of your bag;
- Carefully screw the product, you can decorate it with different applications, experiment with colors. Your eco bag is ready!